Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Book Haul - June 2016



I thought I'd share my love for books and bookcovers right here and show you some of the books I recently received in my always full mail box. I'm supposed to be on a book-shopping ban from now until September *sighs* let's see if I can manage...

*Drum rolls*


- Mind of the Phoenix & Pawn of the Phoenix by Jamie McLachlan.
I loved the first one (Mind of the Phoenix) so much that I had to buy the printed copy and couldn't do with just the e-book. Hopefully the second installment of the "Memory collectors" trilogy is going to be as awesome as the first.

- The Star-touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi . I totally love oriental-inspired worlds. Plus, look at the cover...I just couldn't resist.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Okay, I'm going to admit it: I bought the hardback of this book because of the terrific black-dyed pages. Of course, I also heard great things about this first book of the duology.
- The Grisha Trilogy (Shadow & Bone, Siege & Storm, Ruin & Rising) by Leigh Bardugo. I was kinda on a shopping spree...
- The Golem & The Djinni by Helene Wecker This is supposed to be some sort of historical fantasy. From the plot it sounds very peculiar.

And last but not least....

- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. My best friend advised me to buy this book---I hope she was right and I'm gonna to like it as much as she thinks I will.
- The Curse Workers Trilogy (White Cat, Red Glove & Black Heart) by Holly Black. This series has been tempting me quite a while and I've now finally gave up.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.


No comments:

Post a Comment